AGNES' BUMP UPDATES:
WEEKS 29 - 38
- Baby is the size of an ACORN SQUASH
- Baby is the size of a CUCUMBER
- Baby is the size of a PINEAPPLE
- Baby is the size of a SQUASH
- Baby is the size of a CANTALOUPE
- Baby is the size of a BUTTERNUT SQUASH
- Baby is the size of a COCONUT
- Baby is the size of a HONEYDEW
- Baby is the size of a PUMPKIN
37 Week Ultrasound
- Baby is the size of a WATERMELON
And here she is!
Welcome to the world baby girl Violette!
Born January 13th, 2016 at 6:31pm via emergency C-section
Tiny little peanut weighing 5 lbs, 10 oz, measuring 19.5 inches
Happy daddy holding his little girl.
Most importantly, she is a healthy and happy baby girl. And first time momma has survived the first 3 weeks of her newborn's life. Sleep deprived and struggling with breastfeeding a bit, but overall mama and baby are content and really enjoying each other's company. Overall impression so far: WOW, MOTHERHOOD IS INDESCRIBABLY WONDERFUL. I have never cried from joy this much in my life...not even at our wedding.
Full birth story is in the works. GOTTA GO, baby is crying!