- so that I may successfully finish my first year of pharmacy school aka PS-1
- and so that I may finally do something productive that doesn't involve endless hours of taking notes and studying..
- such as....
- spending more time with God in prayer and reflection
- planning my wedding
- practicing cooking
- learning NFP
- spending much-needed time with and around Greg
- reading good Catholic books.....which I have been buying and stacking on top of one another throughout the school year
- oh...and so that I may finally get this blog rolling, since it's been pretty dead. Just like me...at least that's how I feel sometimes during the school year. Pharmacy school can suck the life out of you, let me tell you (like today, I went to sleep at 1AM and was up since 4AM studying for today's Infectious Diseases Exam).
- I do seriously have some good intentions of really livening up this blog this summer. After this crazy year, I sure need a lot of writing/reflection/therapy to shake off the bad memories of sleepless nights and lonely days (without Greg) and renew/refresh my spirit and mind.
Just a few days more...and victory shall be mine!
Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.