Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Five Favorites Link Up #1

Visit Moxiewife.com for more FIVE FAVORITES.

#1 MY FAVORITE CREATURES 


My pup & 2 kitties





#2 MY FAVORITE SALAD  

My own home-made LAYERED CHICKEN-GYROS SALAD. 
Will post recipe soon. It's my fiance's favorite too and he keeps asking me to make some more!



# 3 PUTTING CHECKMARKS ON OUR WEDDING PLANNING CHECKLIST


 (This is not the latest picture, we have more checkmarks by now with a little over 5 months left!)




#4 ORGANIZING MY NEW STUDY ROOM!

FEATURING: BOOKSHELVES FROM IKEA, PHARMACY SCHOOL BOOKS on the left side, and my CATHOLIC BOOKS (as well as my Harry Potter collections in English and Spanish) on the right side. This is also not the latest pic: I have put pictures from our vacations and my dolphin collection in the middle behind the glass. 




#5 Dinners cooked by Greg :-)

This was the first dinner he ever cooked by himself...from scratch. It was delicious and it assures me that he'll be a good hubby!



Have a Blessed Day!

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Yes - dinners made by my husband earn an automatic place on my list of favorites. It looks delicious! What a good guy. (And congratulations on your engagement!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your study room is gorgeous. If I knew where you live, I'd invite myself to homeschool over there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! I'm just in love with the books and with the fact that I finally have a room where I can read them all in silence! I have so many great catholic books that I haven't read yet, waiting for me on the shelves...but I have to study pharmacy school stuff for now...BORING.

      God Bless

      Delete