Thursday, March 14, 2013

In love with his smile! Hello Pope Francis


LOOK AT THIS SMILE! 
It so sincere, so humble, so beautiful! 
I am IN LOVE. 
I am truly so excited and my heart feels so delighted to meet Pope Francis. 
I feel as if I gained a father!
 I have already read so many great things about Pope Francis, especially his strong and wise words at today's mass. 
I must say, 
I LOVE HIM.  
And This will be MY POPE, as was John Paul II. 
So far, the main things I learned about this wonderful man is that HE IS VERY HUMBLE AND HE HAS A SPECIAL LOVE FOR THE POOR.
Now I really want to travel to Rome to see him.
Maybe next year.
Or maybe even for our honeymoon.
NOW, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

God Bless You Father!

2 comments:

  1. I love him too, and I feel so blessed that we have such a humble, loving man to lead our church! That would be incredible if you got to go to Rome for your honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Agnes, I've nominated you for a Liebster award! The details are at my blogpost http://canwecana.blogspot.com/2013/03/loving-this-liebster-award-news-and.html

    ReplyDelete