Friday, April 5, 2013

Super Quick Quick Takes #8


 

#1

I PICKED UP MY BRIDAL GOWN YESTERDAY! 


I went with my mom and spent some good mother-daughter time in the fitting room of the House of Brides, trying on the dress, the veil, different hair styles, and taking pictures! It was a good day with my mom and I'm excited to finally have my dress! One bonus: it actually fits me almost perfectly..my seamstress that's making my bridesmaids' dresses will just have to adjust the length because I'm a bit vertically challenged :-)

#2 

My Bridal shower invitations arrived last week! 


They're pretty darn cute I must say. I order them from vistaprint and got a 50% off deal, so they were a little over 50 cents each! What a deal!
While I was studying last Sunday, Greg put the invites inside of the envelopes and got them all ready for mailing. Well, not quite ready, because I am still in the midst of gathering everybody's addressess.

This is the shower invite. I blurred out all of our info but at least you can see the design. The aqua color is the color of our wedding.


#3

This coming Sunday, Greg and I are going to Target as well as to Bed Bath and Beyond to register for our bridal shower gifts. 


I'm excited to pick out kitchen and dining stuff for our new house! Exciting! Since I'll be queen of the kitchen, it's ok to demand nice pots, pans, silverware, and appliances haha. Afterwards, we are going to a baptism party for a daughter of a friend of ours. And then, of course, I have a bunch of assignments to do for pharmacy school. It never ends.

#4 These are some hairstyles I found on pinterest that I really love for my wedding.


As you can see, I love curls...probably because my hair is naturally wavy...and it curls when it gets rained on or when I put some mousse in it. 




#5 

I wrote a pretty personal post about chastity, marriage, trusting God in difficulties, and how God taught me to trust him through Psalm 27. Please read it.

 #6 

Also, check out my post about my favorite quotes from last week!
Here is one:



#7 

And finally, I wrote a post dedicated to my favorite Pope John Paul II, in commemoration of the 8th anniversary of his death. It is full of pictures of him...all the pictures I gathered throughout the years!





Have a Blessed Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun registering! It is so exhausting. Feel free to take breaks, because it can be kinda overwhelming. Yay for the dress and those invites are adorable.

    ReplyDelete