Friday, September 13, 2013

7 Quick Takes #13 - Wedding Picture Preview!


In today's 7 quick takes, I will post my 7 favorite pictures that we have from our wedding so far. This morning, our photographer finally posted a sneak preview of our wedding on his blog, so I got my hands on at least a few professional pictures.

Also, go check out yesterday's blog post because that's where I posted all the wedding pictures we got from people's phones / cameras...they're pretty nice pictures too!

sneak peak of yesterday's blog post:
 

.

.

.

.

And here are my favorite pictures from our photographer! Photo credit: www.mstudiofoto.com



#1






#2





#3

#4

 

 

#5

Floral arrangements / centerpieces done by my aunt Marta at www.designdeflores.com

 

 

#6

 

 

 #7

* And my all time favorite! It just holds so much happiness! :-) *




Thanks for looking!

I will be posting our wedding story pretty soon so be on the lookout!

God Bless

MRS. Agnes  :-)

9 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos! Looks like a beautiful, joy filled day! Blessings for your marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Agnes! cake beautiful, colors beautiful, bride gorgeous. Now how,about writing your love story so I can put it in my Catholic love story collection?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do agree with all the ideas you have presented in your post. They are very convincing and will definitely work. Thanks for the post.

    online ordination

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful wedding! Congratulations to you both as you begin your life-long journey together :) So very exciting! I love your honest posts about your faith and life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so beautiful. I love the color of the bridesmaid dresses and their flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful bride, beautiful wedding

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen the stole draped over the bride and groom before. Is that a tradition? Your pictures are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for the kind words and the congratulations.

    Ann-Marie, I am not sure, to be honest. I've seen it at every wedding I've been to, but all the weddings I'd been to were Polish weddings. The priest wraps our right hands in the stole first and recites some words, and following that, we put the rings on the left hands, per normal. Our priest was American (from Michigan), but he learned Polish because he went to the seminary in Krakow and spent some time in Poland studying...so our wedding mass was in Polish. I'll have to look into whether that's tradition...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pictures are amazing! The one of your girls all lined with you...their dressings are stunning! What a pop of color!

    I just read the comment above mine. How wonderful to have your wedding mass in your native tongue. May God bless you both.

    ReplyDelete