Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Five Favorites #3 - My favorite things about our wedding!



I can't believe it's been a whole month since we got married! Today is our 1 month "anniversary" haha. It's crazy how time flies! 

Here are some favorite things / details about our wedding!

1.


My wedding dress!





2.

Our flowers: 

My bouquet & the bridesmaids bouquets!
( I loved the colors...my florist, who is my aunt, did a wonderful job!)


With my favorite: JPII in the background!



Our floral centerpieces 

 

3.

Our wedding colors
Aqua - my all time favorite color
Also, the bridesmaids' dresses were perfect for a hot August day!

 

 

 4.

Our aqua cake. 
It was half chocolate and half raspberry mousse and half yellow, half chocolate cake.

 


 

5.

And my all time favorite was my lovely GROOM! :-)
the one whom my heart loves!





If you'd like to see more wedding pictures, check out my posts from this past week!

&


God Bless!
Mrs. Agnes


For more "Five Favorites," visit Hallie's blog

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wedding photos! I esp. love your dress & cake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! My daughter and I have been watching Say Yes To The Dress lately and it makes me want to get married all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the pink and aqua just "pop"! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is absolutely gorgeous! You are a stunning bride, and I am so, so happy for you and Greg! May God bless your marriage abundantly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is absolutely gorgeous! You are a stunning bride, and I am so, so happy for you and Greg! May God bless your marriage abundantly!

    ReplyDelete