Wednesday, September 11, 2013

O My Gosh, I'm married!

As I was getting ready to walk down the isle....I was sooooo happy! :-D


I can't believe I have been a newlywed wife for almost a month now! Where did the time go? Here we were counting down: 2 years, 1 year, then 8 months, 6 months, 3 months...etc and now it is already 1 month after! We've been waiting for this day for almost 7 years (that's how long we've been dating); but in reality, we've been waiting to give ourselves to each other our whole lives...we just didn't know it! I mean, God created each one of us for the other...when he "knit us together in our mother's wombs," he already knew that we were one day going to become husband and wife. How cool is that?!

 Here is just a sneak preview of our wedding. Below are the few pictures I have so far. They're just pictures that were forwarded to me from other people's phones and cameras. I do not yet have the professional pictures from our photographer. So enjoy these meanwhile.

I shall dedicate a whole another post soon describing the details of our wedding day as well as featuring the professional pictures. Our photographer promised that our wedding blog on his website with several pictures (sneak preview) will be up by the end of the week. And the other 100,000,000 pictures will be ready in a month or two.


Flowers by my lovely aunt, who is a florist based here in chicago. Her website: http://designdeflores.com/
They look a little beat up because I took this picture using my phone the next day.

Our wedding bands....


Parents and Godparents. My parents are the ones in pink dress / tie in the middle.


Traditional Blessing by parents and godparents before we leave the house to go to church...We had a live Polish Highlander Folk band and they played and sang a song to the Blessed Mother ...it was a very emotional moment.
 
Walking out of the house...ready to do this :-)

 






AND THE MOST IMPORTANT MOMENT IN OUR LIVES.....
****DRUMROLL****
** sniffles**
Not the best quality picture...but that's the only picture I have right now... until our photographer gets our professional pictures done.. Location: St. Albert the Great Church in Burbank, IL







with Father Anthony - an amazing priest!


 

Centerpieces by my aunt Martha. www. Designdeflores.com
Our sweet table...done by a well-known Polish Bakery in Chicago.

one of the Midnight festivities. It was a big polish wedding so it lasted until 3am.

How the centerpiece looked when we brought it home. All real, colorful, beautiful flowers.

I don't have a picture of the whole cake yet, but here is a pic of the top tier that I took the next day.



All in all, I was a happy, happy BRIDE. And now I'm a happy, happy wifey!
Looking forward to posting more pictures as soon as I get my hands on them...and our wedding story as well!


Have a great week!

Agnes





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You look so beautifully happy. And that sweet table looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete