- So do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord.
Remember the great reward it brings you!
Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God’s will.
Then you will receive all that he has promised.Isaiah 40:30
- Even youths will become weak and tired,and young men will fall in exhaustion.
But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
They will soar high on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary.
They will walk and not faint.
- Why am I discouraged?dit
Why is my heart so sad?
I will put my hope in God!
I will praise him again—my Savior and my God!
- Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
- The righteous person faces many troubles, but the Lord comes to the rescue each time
And I leave you with some links to my other blog posts
on suffering and trusting the Lord
- On Suffering and Spiritual Darkness
- Psalm 27 Trust in God, Difficulties, Chastity, Marriage
- "There is None Else but You"
- "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow"