Thursday, November 21, 2013

7QT - Sneak Peak at our Professional Wedding Photos!!!

Guess what???
Guess what???
Guess what???

We got our professional wedding photos in the mail yesterday !!! 

And they came on this fancy flashdrive that looks like a credit card. My eyes just lit up when I saw them. The pictures are amazing...all 889 of them. And that's not even all of them yet. Turns out the photographer forgot to put some pictures we took in the garden of the banquet hall...so there will be even more than 889 pictures. Oh my. I have to pick approximately 100 of those and send them back to the photographer so he could compose our "Wedding/Love Story Book." This book will be a "love story" type of album, so it will have pictures of just the two of us. Since we have all the photos on a flashdrive as well the the photographer's copyright consent forms...we'll be ordering our main photobook as well as photobooks for the parents by ourselves. The photographer is really cool and letting us print all the prints we want for anybody...unlike other photographers who charge like $5 per print. (No thanks, I'd rather pay 19 cents at Walgreens...better yet, 9 cents at Walmart.com)

Now that I have all the photos, I am working on a few blog posts in which I will portray our wedding story, the best I can remember :-) Meanwhile, here is a sneak peak of some of my favorite wedding pictures. I'm going to try not to include the ones I already have in earlier posts.

Cypyright MstudioFoto

#1 Bride's house
















#2 Parents' Blessing

We had a traditional Polish highlander (folk) band play for us. Here, they are playing and singing a song to set the mood for the parents' blessing. It's actually a Catholic, Marian song they sing. It always makes me cry at other people's weddings (I have stood up to so many of them) but it didn't break me down at our own wedding.  

Each parent sprinkled us with holy water as a sign they give us their blessing to go off and marry each other....and they also had us kiss the cross...
Below is my mom...but as I said, each parent did this...our Godparents did as well.


A blessing and well-wishes for our marriage were recited...while we kneeled and teared up.


#3 The Ceremony /  Sacrament
















 I find this one especially hilarious!!!

#4 Pictures at the park










 #5 Reception







 #6 Cake Cutting

 


#7 First Dance






I hope you enjoyed them! :-) Let me know what you think!
Again...this was only like 40/900 photos...so it was kind of hard to capture it all!
And since I never like to leave you with empty hands, go read my post that I wrote yesterday about Love, Marriage, and the Cross.

God Bless!
Be on the lookout for those wedding story posts and more pictures!

Mrs. Agnes

14 comments:

  1. Wow. Just wow. So beautiful. You will enjoy these for years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors for your wedding...similar to our's! And those scared traditions before heading to the church, so beautiful! You made a lovely bride:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patty!!! Sacred Traditions sure are priceless.

      Delete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! You were a gorgeous bride! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caitlyn! Hope you're doing and feeling well!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous photos, and your colors are so vivid and beautiful! I'm such a color freak. On the topic of printing out photos--see above, as a confirmed color freak, I've done a lot of experimenting with where things are printed out, and Wal Mart uses Fuji paper, which always, always comes out with a more muted color scheme than Kodak paper (which Shutterfly uses, for instance). I did this by accidental experiment several years ago, when I developed two pictures taken at the same exact time from different places (long story) and the colors were totally different. Then a few weeks ago I saw some pictures my sister had developed sitting on my parents' table, and I thought, Hmm, those don't look like very good color. I flipped them over and saw the Fuji stamp on it. This is probably falling into that annoying category of "unwanted advice," but with colors as beautiful as yours are I figured I should share! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow that's very good advice, actually! I will definitely do a little more research and maybe do some "trial" prints at different places before I print in bulk. Thank you!!!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful photos! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful memories. Yet I hope the future ones will be still more beautiful!
    What is that Marian song played before the parents' blessing?
    I love the idea of parents blessing their children (also husband-wife blessing) and I try to do it as often as possible (just a cross on the forehead on everyday occasions).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Agaja. I don't remember exactly which song they did for us, but as soon as we get the video and watch it, I will let you know!

      Delete