Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Have I told You Lately that I Love You?


“Have I Told You Lately that I love you?
Have I told you there's no one else above you?
Fill my heart with gladness
take away all my sadness,
Ease my troubles
that's what you do."


Sometimes I wonder if Rod Stewart really was thinking about God 
when he wrote that song. 
Anyways, when I listen to the song I cannot think of anyone who fits that role better than God. No one else but God comes to mind.


But anyways, just wanted to express / renew my faith and love for our Lord.

To You oh Lord, once again
I dedicate our marriage
and our future family
and our whole life
May You always be in front of our eyes
and may our eyes always be fixed on You
Amen.



Love,
Your Children
Greg & Agnes

1 comment:

  1. I love that song. And what a beautiful, simple prayer. :-)

    ReplyDelete