Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What We're Reading Wednesday: Spiritual Readings and John Paul II Book Collection

It's my first time participating in the WWRW link up. I discovered this and thought his would be a perfect idea for today, since we're still in the middle of the 7 posts in 7 days challenge with Jennifer Fulwiler, and since I wrote a rather long story yesterday, which took forever to write, and which made me get 2 hours of sleep...since today was probably my worst final exam ever: Pharmacy Law. Ew, who likes law? So boring. So detailed. So agonizing to study. Suffice it to say, since I only slept from ~ 2am to 3:50am last night (studying almost all night and all morning), I decided to do an easy post today with mostly pictures. This is because tomorrow I have a Pharm Biotechnology exam, and it also covers a crap load (excuse the language) of material. So a What We're Reading Wednesday Post is perfect for today. Also, it's Wordless Wednesday ;-)



 WHAT I RECENTLY FINISHED READING:



WHAT I'M IN THE MIDST OF READING NOW:


.
 .
.
...and
.
.
.
.

**drumroll**


MY JOHN PAUL II COLLECTION 
Which I promised I'd share with you




Of which I have, so far, read the following: 
(and have yet to read the rest) 




And since it's final exams week, recently, all I've been reading is these:




That law exam this morning, for which I almost stayed up all night for, was terrible. But it's Wordless Wednesday - which prevents me from complaining! 

Love, Aggie





1 comment:

  1. You are a true Pole. :) Then again, if Bl. JPII was Irish-American, I'd probably have every book of his as well. Instead, I'm a James Martin, S.J. fan girl.

    I've heard good things about "Holy Sex".

    ReplyDelete