Monday, May 19, 2014

As I'm Starting My Last Week Ever of Pharmacy School Finals

Have a pharm school final exam in 5 hours....
....Oh perfect...let's blog instead of studying

Just thought I'd share some thoughts from my journal from this morning...as I arrive at the MWU library to study for my last ever week of final exams.



And some fun memes I found last night while entertaining myself with high and frequent doses of pinterest instead of studying for Quality Assurance in the Pharmacy.

F.Y.E. {For Your Entertainment} 

No, Really. 
Everything has an acronym in pharmacy. 
I could talk to you in acronyms all day long. 
i.e. 
"Let's order this patient's BMP, FPG, PPG, CBC, and INR and let's adjust the dose of his TZD to 2 BID AC and meanwhile check his FEV1 to make sure he's not SOB [=Short of Breath, not Son.of.a***] and also assess the ADR's and DDI's of his PRN meds."


 An IV drip of starbucks coffee is what I need to survive this week.
SLEEP???
SLEEP IS A SIDE EFFECT OF CAFFEINE DEPRIVATION.


 Yup

 ...and made my grumpy and impossible to live with. Just ask my husband.
I probably would've killed me yesterday if I was him. 
I was that crabby and whiny.


 A Better description would be: a FOREIGN LANGUAGE DICTIONARY


 He He He


ALL OF THIS SO I CAN BE AN......


I wish I was at Hogwarts instead...



And pics of the baby of the family [for now lol]
Just because she's soooooo darn cute. I can't resist taking photos of her from every angle possible.


 My cat be like: "woah, enough with the pictures, yo!"



Alright. Forrealz now. Back to studying. QA Exam in T minus 5 hours.

Love, Aggie

5 comments:

  1. Best of luck! Hang in there. Those last few hours before the last exam were always the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat pictures are always appropriate. #crazycatlady

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all the tests are going/went well! I think your blog is my son's favorite. Always cat pictures for him to "meow" to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's great Madeline!!! until we have us some babies, pictures of the cat will have to suffice!!! ;-) glad your son is enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete