Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Something Other Than God - Epic Selfies & Other Pics



Hey ya'll. So I'm sure you have heard of the book Something Other Than God by Jennifer Fulwiler @ Conversion Diary, which made its debut a few weeks ago. People are just now receiving their copies that we had all pre-ordered waaaay back...like in 2013. 

Jennifer is running quite a few SOTG contests, about which you can read on her blog. I can finally say that I'm happy with the amount of selfies/pics I took with SOTG and can proudly say that I am entering contest #7 (TAKE THE MOST EPIC SELFIE WITH THE BOOK) and contest #8 (TAKE A PIC OF THE BOOK IN THE WEIRDEST PLACE). And I am also entering contests #1, 2, and 4. I would like to do #3 but I will not make the deadline, for sure...since I'm in my final 3 weeks of pharmacy school so I have to hold off on reading (as much as it is driving me crazy NOT to dig into this book). 

But holy crap...speaking of contest #3....the book just about came out and every day I go on Amazon...it has more and more 5 STAR reviews. I remember looking this weekend, and it had about 20-something reviews...yesterday when I looked, it already had 54...today when I looked....it had 79 FIVE STAR REVIEWS!!! YOU ARE ROCKING THE WORLD OF MEMOIRS AND CATHOLIC BOOKS, Jen!!!!! Oh, and I just heard an interview with Jennifer Fulwiler on Relevant Radio yesterday....on the "On Call with Wendy Wiese" program. It was a reaaallly goooooood interview! Here is the link to the audio archives of the interview on the Relevant Radio website. Your welcome. 

Oh and yesterday, SOTG was #65 on the TOP 100 memoirs Amazon page...and today it is #29 in memoirs, #22 in Religion and Spirituality, and #4 in Religious Biographies and Memoirs. All of that in HOW MANY DAYS??? I wouldn't be surprised if it became the #1 memoir in a few days. Again, hats off to you Jen.


Without further adieu....I present to you:

#1 BATHROOM EPIC SELFIES WITH SOTG
& BEFORE CHURCH ON SUNDAY MORNING EPIC SELFIES WITH SOTG

(my facial expressions are kinda priceless throughout. I don't even know where I got these from)











                                   Google plus was kind enough to make a gif for me...
...at which I LOL'ed


 #2 PHARMACIST EPIC SELFIES WITH SOTG




Even your pharmacist recommends SOTG. Read it.

Rx: SOTG
Directions: Take one dose of SOTG three times daily until done
Warnings/Precautions:  
1. May cause a severe emotional response, such as bouts of laughter and/or bouts of tears
2. In some cases, it may cause a conversion or reversion back to the Catholic Church 
3. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery until you know how you react to SOTG



My precious. lol

#3 OTHER EPIC SELFIES WITH SOTG







#4 PICTURES OF SOTG WITH MY CAT





 

#5 PICTURES OF SOTG IN THE WEIRDEST PLACES


I think my #1 weirdest place would be...

the fridge? 
I was trying to be creative (LOL)


At the pharmacy school library

At the pharmacy school library


As I'm walking to my pharmacokinetics workshop.
Even my sparkling shoe got caught on film in all of its glory.


In the car, before Sunday morning mass, with my old work name badge?
Haha I was trying...



I hope you liked these. Especially you, Mrs. Fulwiler :-)

PEACE! Agnes


8 comments:

  1. You are cracking me up! I love it. Especially the perscription. Although, I could have used some headache medicine as I finished the book. . . My head hurt from laughing, and crying and nonstop reading. Sooo good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Ann-Marie...you are making me wanna read the book NOW and I really shouldn't because I have a huuuuuuge patient case presentation due tomorrow since it's my last day at my rotation site. Just gotta hold it out 2 more weeks and then I can dig in!

      Delete
  2. The SOTG meets cat sequence is my favorite! They look so at home together. Though the gif was definitely up there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an ace with the phone! My selfies always end up catching toes or a shoulder and that's about it. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Susan...I absolutely do the same thing as you! I just delete all the crappy ones that involve body parts other than my face hahaha

      Delete
  4. Because everything has been so crazy around here, I'm just now seeing this, which is a shame, because IT IS THE BEST POST EVER!!!! Oh my gosh. So, so, so much goodness here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen! I am glad you liked it!! ;-)

      Delete