Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Our official fun pregnancy announcements!

I am waaaaaay to excited not to share!!! We had our first ultrasound today!!! We saw our little miracle and had our little moments of happiness as we saw and heard the 8 week 3 day old baby's heart beat. Precious!!!

And in case you've been wondering about me....
I'm doing fine! Just feeling nauseous a lot these days (mostly mornings, hence its called "morning sickness" but today I've been feeling kinda crappy all day).

I found a wonderful OB office.
Had my first prenatal appointment last week and my first ultrasound today.

Going on a little getaway to Tennessee this weekend and starting residency on Monday.


That's all the updates of my life lately in a nutshell. I will get more specific in my next post. Life's been busy, ya know!




Enjoy my fun pregnancy announcements!








I am also planning on documenting my pregnancy every week or two, depending on how crazy busy residency will make me. So keep on coming back and checking up on me :-)


So far...here's the first official picture...
(not much of a belly yet...I mean there is...but that's just my base cushion I've been carrying around lately, haha).






6 comments:

  1. Okay first off, I love your house! Or at least that room I see. :) Secondly, I love it! My favorite is the "my parents are getting me a human." Congratulations again! Grow little Baby N! So glad you found an OB you like. Many prayers for a safe journey this weekend and a good start to residency, I am sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so overjoyed for you!! A baby--what better way to start a new year?? And the cat--how funny! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! That is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fantastic posting! Lots of useful information and inspiration, both of which we all need!Relay appreciate your work.
    Pregnancy Guide For First Time Moms

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pregnancy brings some kind of excitement among women; as they need proper care and proper attention. But still this is really excitement for them; here we got a sweet example of excitement relating to pregnancy that shows in the ultra sound report. Pregnant women should take some lesson from here on how to enjoy the moment of pregnancy; I hope it will reduce their stress and fear.

    ReplyDelete